Cheetah 3D Buddy
Cheetah 3D Buddy is a free utility for Cheetah 3D users. In particular it's really good at helping you look through your render history and quickly get at specific renders and the scene files that created them.
Changes in 2.0.1
- I discovered that C3D has stopped creating thumbnails (or something). Anyway, the app now checks for the existence of a thumbnail, if if none exists falls back to the first image in the folder. Note that this will adversely affect performance, especially if you have a huge render history.
- Version is now displayed at bottom-left corner.
- Tweaked UI in various ways.
New in version 2.0
- It's 100% open source
- It works with 10.7 and later
- It's insanely faster than the old Realbasic application
- It displays the content of the info.plist files in each render history entry.
- It checks if the original file still exists, and if it does it provides a button to open that scene file
One more thing...
I've restructured the app so that the app.nw file is uncompressed. This means you can simply "show package contents", go into resources, and find the app.nw directory inside the application and hack at it to your heart's content. Don't like the background color? Edit the stylesheet!
As an added bonus, the application should launch a tiny bit faster as well. (I don't know about you, but on my Macs the application launches and loads my render history instantly so I'm not sure how it could be faster.)about markdown 01/22/2014 07:57:05 c3d internals png 01/22/2014 06:29:12
C3D Buddy (old version) zip1.7MBC3D Buddy (old version) zip 01/23/2014 10:15:06
C3D Buddy zip35.7MBC3D Buddy zip 03/24/2016 21:37:02